Work would include:
1. Working side-by-side, with a Xamarin developer employed by the company, in various projects, to "boost"/"accelerate" the work, and help reach deadlines on time. Usually such work will be done in a limited capacity and for a limited time-span, so it can be achieved in parallel to the "day job" of the freelancer.
2. Help the Xamarin developer employed by the company, from time to time, with some of his development tasks
3. Investigate technical and technological issues related to Xamarin Forms development, and provide company with results and recommendations.
Freelancer must have strong knowledge and PROVEN EXPERIENCE (which freelancer can demonstrate) with XAMARIN, especially with XAMARIN FORMS, and with COMPONENTS AND FRAMEWORKS for use in XAMARIN.
Also, freelancer should have the ability to explain and demonstrate clearly development issues which company asked him to perform.
Having a knowledge (which freelancer can demonstrate) in one or more of the following domains will be considered as am advantage of the freelancer:
1. Integrating graphics and animation into a Xamarin App (pixel perfect!)
2. Implementing excellent UI and user experience, using best design of Forms and special user-interface-gestures (swiping, infinite scroll, drag-drop, using animated controls, etc.)
3. Using the camera and gallery of the devices
4. Implementing notifications and real-time communication inside Apps
5. Communicating with API in general, and communicating with common APIs (authenticating with Facebook/Google/Twitter and others, Email distribution, Sending SMS messages, mapping, etc.)
6. Caching data on devices
7. Providing means to collect information about exceptions, which later can be used to easily fix bugs causing them
8. building efficient apps - fast, small size, etc.