We develop a mobile application using Xamarin forms. This application needs to be able to scan documents with a mobile phone using the embedded camera. We need then a library which works on iPhone and Android.
Functions we need:
• San a document with the mobile -> obtain the document only (not the table or all around)
• The camera detect the document edge and shows a color around the document border
• The user can click, the module take a picture
• The picture is the document only, and the document fit the screen and respect the width and height ratio of the document.
• The user can Rescan the document if the result is not good enough
• The picture (document only) is saving locally and/or a stream is available to use the picture.
The end result is a usable library on Xamarin forms for IPHONE and Android. We don’t want to be dependent on any server or web services, the module must do the job on the phone. We also want the FULL SOURCE CODE from the library. Because this part will be integrated in another current part of our application.
If you think that is not possible to do it using Xamarin Forms, you can also do it using java for Android and Xcode for Iphone, but we need the full "how to" document to integrate your module in our Xamarin development, how to compile and so on.
We can discuss together about project milestones. Why not a first milestone if the module is able to detect document edge with colour, another one when the file is saved and the rest when you give us the final job with the source code.
If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact me. We are opening of suggestions, if you think that you have a better way or an innovative way to solve that we are also open.
41 freelancers are bidding on average €1191 for this job
Hi, Thank you for your job I have read your project seriously. I have experiences on that you want. Please check me. I am waiting for your reply. Thank you Elena