MERN-stack Developer (Work from Home)
As a MERN-stack Developer, your role will include carrying out the following responsibilities: ● Developing, supporting, maintaining, and implementing a complex project module under the supervision and guidance of a senior developer
● Responding to technical queries/requests from team members
● Working on React / Node applications and frameworks of React / Node
● Collaborating with experienced designers to translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
● Integrating with backend services using REST / GraphQL APIs
● 1 – 5 years of experience working on live professional projects using the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express JS, React JS, Node JS,)
● Exposure to developing Web API and RESTful web services
● Good experience with design patterns, object-oriented design, and programming
● Must have good analytical, debugging, and problem-solving skills
● Good communication skills
● A self-starter with the ability to take ownership and hold yourself accountable
Desired Candidate Profile
● The candidate should have excellent communication skills; able to interact with others as and when needed
● Should be flexible regarding working on different technologies with excellent coding skills; ability to learn new technologies
● Strong analysis, design, programming, and testing skills
● Must be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
● Should be creative, quick learner, and hardworking
Perks and Benefits
● Opportunity to work on the latest technologies like React JS, Node JS, Express JS, etc.
● 5 days working week (Saturday and Sunday off)
● Friendly and open work environment
● Paid Time offs
● Flexible working hours
***PLEASE APPLY IF ONLY YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL AVAILABLE TO JOIN US FULL-TIME IMMEDIATELY***
We're one of the coolest and fast-growing Full-Stack Development companies based out of Noida with a presence in Indore. We are looking at expanding our team and actively seeking responsible, self-motivated, and intelligent professionals. If technology and software development is your passion and logic is the way you think, then you might be the one we are looking for.
Whether it’s developing a new product, modernizing an existing app, or ramping up our client’s software development team, Gritsa has the experience and capabilities to fulfill these expectations. We are a Software-Engineering-On-Demand company that caters to its client’s technical development requirements. We’ve worked with companies from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises, and our teams have worked on over 150+ software development projects.
Gritsa is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of experience in any technology if you demonstrate the spark in you to learn, adapt and produce results.