Database for game rental store - MYSQL
This project was awarded to sadaf03 for €50 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
• The main objective of this project is the development of a
database for a computer game rental shop.
• SQL code (database, table creation and SQL
• The project is composed of multiple sections or
• You may use any diagramming tool (Visio, Gliffy, Creately,
Smartdraw etc.) to carry out the diagramming
• The construction portion of the project must be completed
Our problem domain is an information system /
database for a game rental store. The following are
simplifying assumptions and details:
• It is a stand-alone shop, not part of a larger
organization (the normalisation is an exception to
• Rents only games, not movies or other items.
• A "game", can be for any platform: XBox,
PlayStation, and so on.
• The rental charges may vary by platform. For
example, PS3 rentals are less expensive than
• All transactions are rentals.
• The store does not sell anything but games.
For example, there are no sales of games or food.
• The input medium by which membership and
game rentals are captured is not important.
• Cash-only payments – no credit or cheques.
• Each renter has a separate membership.
• On completion of a rental, the customer
receives a transaction report with 'typical'
information on - use your own judgment.
• Late returns incur extra fees.
• For each deliverable, make a note of any
1. assumptions or clarifications you make.
Must be done in 7 days.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online