I own a company that manages multiple [url removed, login to view] stores. We have applications that allow us to search the [url removed, login to view] PAAPI and we have applications that download inventory details, FBA shipments, and other information directly from our store through our MWS credentials.
We need an expert in the Amazon API functions who can accurately retrieve FBA shipment details from Amazon through the API as well as other information. We also need someone to build tables to store information from supplier feeds and then use that information to create views that combine information from multiple, create feeds for uploading to [url removed, login to view], and create scripts to regularly query the Amazon PAAPI for price/rank statistics. Our goal is to convert all of the processes we currently use EXCEL for to being managed by a database and scripts. We had a person doing all this, but they got a full time job and can't do the work for us anymore.
The ideal person for this job needs:
1. To be one person (not a team of individuals). This is important because I want to be able to interact with a single person who understands the entire project. I believe I will get a better interface between applications and better efficiency.
2. Able to contact the person over phone/Skype to explain the work needed sometime during my regular business hours (at least 2 work hours must overlap with regular working hours in Pacific Standard Time [California, USA]
3. Person must have experience in Amazon AWS and Amazon MWS API. You must know how to download information from our webstores using MWS credentials, and also know how to upload information to our amazon store account. Must also know how to download information from the amazon PAAPI.
4. Person must understand MySQL very well. How to create tables, write efficient and SCALEABLE queries, and create scripts in .php that can easily interact with databases WITHOUT freezing up our server. This is very important because our current applications tend to overuse server resources and freeze up. We don't want this to happen, which is why we want a quality system built.
5. Person must be proficient in .php code, specifically with respect to writing scripts for interacting with database information. This includes applications through which my employees can view information in the database and edit that information.
Work will be on a continual basis. The work will be sequential, meaning that I will request a certain table be built and populated by pulling from a specific file, I will then review the work and then send instructions for the next step, the way it would be if we worked out of the same office. I would prefer to set this up as full time work, but I know that there will be plenty of down time between tasks caused by differences in time zones. So this will be set up as an hourly project monitored by Freelancer TimeTracker. I will be reviewing the work and if I think the person really does not know what they are doing and are spending most of their time learning, I'll find someone else to run this project, because I want someone who I will want to work with for several years. I am happy to increase the hourly rate after a trial period, if I am satisfied with the quality of work.
I have worked extensively with AWS, MWS and the PAAPI. I am the man for this job. Based on the east coast in the U.S. and always available on Skype. See PMB for more info.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
Hello, expert in Custom programming in php / Mysql / Jquery / Wordpress/ Joomla / OSC / OpenCart. Ready to start the work immediately. Please check pmb .Thanks