The objective is to develop an application to download historical data from Interactive Brokers market data farm using their IB API service (http://interactivebrokers.github.io/tws-api/index.html#gsc.tab=0)
Main features are:
- Stand alone version.
- Able to connect with several IB accounts (using different ports). Possible to use the csv containing the list of symbols to add port, trusted IP...
- Connected to InfluxDB to store the downloaded data.
- Also able to generate scv with headers and data.
- UI to use the service and control it. It doesn't need to be very much user friendly but still needs to be used by a non IT person.
- All offered and available data through IB API service must be accessible. The list of the fields/data to be downloaded from IB must be flexible (choose or ignore fields/data). Data must include Price Contract, ContractDetails, Fundamental (ReportsFinSummary, ReportsOwnership, ReportSnapshot, ReportsFinStatements, RESC, CalendarReport).
- The type of data (Historical data type), time frame of bars (Valid Bar size - 1secs to 1 month).
The job should be done in 10 working days.
8 freelancers are bidding on average £625 for this job
HI. I am programming king. I can build your downloading application perfectly. Relevant Skills and Experience Please check my profile and the following links to see about me. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] More
I have more than 8 years experience of Web Design and Development. Your Invitation over a private chat would be highly appreciated, I will share my previous work.