The app should serve browser, android and IOS. It servers as a platform for video content delivery upon payment. The content delivery will be taken care by an external service provider. The overall process flow is furnished below.
1. User registration with OTP based authentication (delivered through sms)
2. User login with OTP based authentication (delivered through sms).
3. Display trailers of various video clips (embedded from youtube)
4. Buy option (different purchase value and currency depending upon user's country)
5. Integrate with local payment gateway depending upon country of login.
6. Upon successful payment, connect to service provider through provided API.
7. Get required parameters from video service provider through provided API.
8. Prepare html (sample provided by service provider) and send to client.
The service provider will extend SDK for client app on android, ios development too.
The app shall have all admin page which will cover all areas like associating trailer link with corresponding Video ID that will be provided by the service provider (each video on the service provider will have unique ID), fixing up rate for each country (should be able to be grouped if rate is common, set same rate for all country, fix same rate for all countries with option for excluding few countries for which separate rate shall be fixed, use different currency for login from different countries, or group with common currency, exclude few countries from all and have option of setting different currency to the excluded list, so on)
User details like phone number, email id should be captured during registration.
This is the general idea of the requirement. Needs to be done in shortest possible time (Max 2 weeks)
Geo restrictions should be available to eliminate logins from countries excluded.
The video service provider has a basic webapp as found in [login to view URL] The webapp provided by the service provider doesn't cover android and ios app. I just want similar approach along with android and ios apps.