There is a community that requires that its members pay membership dues according to a schedule as listed below:
- the first fee type is a one-off non-recurring fee. it is mandatory for every member.
- the second fee type is an annual and recurring fee. it is mandatory.
- the third fee type is for voluntary and non-recurring contributions.
Using mysql, you are required to:
1. Create the following tables:
- members and
- fees table with the correct relationships.
2. Fetch data from the three tables, feetype, members and fees.
3. Fetch date by memberID that shows a given member all or any outstanding/pending payment obligations, the he must make.
4. Fetch data list by feetype of only those members who have not made payments based on fee type.
5. Return the count by fee type of only members who have not made payments based on fee type.
6. Fetch data that shows total income for the current year.
7. Fetch data that shows total income by fee type for the current year.
8. Fetch data and return income for the current year based on the year a member joined the community. e.g. 2019, 2018, 2017 etc
Find attached sample table shema to guide design.
Please use [login to view URL] or any tool to host the solution for review.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $23 for this job
Hello! I am a web developer. I have checked your project description. If you hire me, I am gonna do my best. I guarantee the good result. I will wait for your reply. Thank you.