We have a server with a licenced copy of Oempro which was report as hacked and in use for phishing attacks two weeks ago.
We and our hosting companies admins can find no evidence of a compromise with the server and have removed it from blacklists. Nevertheless email deliverability has fallen by 75% and we have decided to replace the rented server.
There are some errors in our existing installation of Oempro, so whilst we would prefer to move the existing installation in one go it’s probably best to reinstall from scratch and then copy the MySQL database to move the contact details and list names.
We would like you to:
- Configure the domain name of the server
- Recover a copy of Oempro’s contacts database from our existing server
- Licencing: Delete Oempro licence for old domain from Octeth’s support portal, create licence for new domain, and use the licence file in the installation of the new server.
- Install a fresh copy of Oempro to a new freshly rented dedicated server running CentOS 7 and Plesk Web Admin
- Move recovered Oempro’s email contacts database to the new server
- Configure email throttling in Oempro to 3,000 emails per hour, spread evenly across that time period.
- Configure it to send emails from a new domain we will provide
- Configure SPF, DKIM and DMARC, and provide us with instructions to be implemented on the domain name control panel - and then check we have done it correctly.
- Configure automatic bounce handling in Oempro
- Configure automatic complaint handling in Oempro
- Configure the server so that that any emails sent to [anything]@[[login to view URL]] are forwarded to our primary email domain.
- Configure the / website on the server’s domain to redirect to our primary website.
- Check IPtables are configured appropriately
- Check fail2ban is configured appropriately
- Turn off any unneeded services
- Provide copies of root, Oempro admin, and Oempro user passwords. We need one Oempro administrator and one Oempro user. We will provide usernames, and you can set cryptic passwords.
- Do anything else we have forgotten to set this up correctly.
At the end of the job the server will be ready for us to upload our list and start emailing.
16 freelancers are bidding on average £153 for this job
Hi I will install Oempro on new clean CentOS server also copy previous database as per your requirement and have expertise in the relevant field. I have 9 years of experience. Regards