Essentially we need a Purchase order system creating. It needs to process the purchase orders through the full manufacturing process (not necessarily in the following order):
1) Raise Quotation for Customer (Generate a pdf to email to the customer)
2) Raise Pro-forma invoice (Generate a pdf to email to the customer)
3) Raise Final Invoice (Generate a pdf to email to the customer)
4) Bill of Materials (Create a bill of materials so that staff know what components go into a certain product and so sales have an up-to-date calculation of the price of components that go into a product)
5) Purchase Orders from Suppliers (Generate a pdf to email to the supplier, need to be able to add multiple suppliers for each component and mark the preferred supplier)
6) Reserve Stock for Production (This happens so that we know that the components are still in house but they have been taken by a member of staff to manufacture the product)
7) Stock Checking (Need to be able to tell how much stock is in house on a certain date and what quantities of each item are available for production)
8) Outstanding Orders (Manufacturing need to be able to mark what items are complete and see what items are outstanding in the production queue. They need to be able to break it down by order, in total quantity across all orders etc)
9) Dispatch Order (Need to mark when the order has been dispatched so that the system knows those items are no longer needed)
10) Analyse system. For example, search for how quoted between a certain period, how much was spent by a certain country or company, how many of a particular component was ordered between a certain period, how many of each product did we sell during a certain period
11) Create Sub-Assemblies (Related to Bill of Materials except Sub-assemblies are distinctive parts of a product that get manufactured by seperate people. For example when producing a TV someone might do the screen sub-assembly, someone might do the buttons sub-assembly, someone might do the LED lights sub-assembly etc and in the end all that gets assembled together to produce the final product).
a) Needs to be able to cope with Multiple Currencies. £ sterling needs to be the base currency, however customer orders and purchase orders need to be able to be raised in other currencies such as US Dollars or Euros.
b) Needs to be able to cope with VAT
c) Discounts, need the ability to be able to apply discounts to certain customer orders
d) Units, Need to be able to cope with different units. One for Metres/Grams. One for Lengths/Packets/Reels/Boxes/Units
e) User Access Rights
Please come up with the similar work you have done.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $1496 for this job
Angular JS -> client-side / Spring+JPA+Jboss business process management -> server-side, DB: postgres/mysql, Tomcat as AS. Dlivered as multi-module maven project + accurate documentation.
Hello, we are a team of programmers with great knowledge in web development. Please, visit our portfolio or our website [login to view URL] for more information. Kind regards, William Granzotto.
I have done few quotation maker that will convert to PDF, email a copy to Admin and the Prospect. Its a scientific calculator, but we can make one based on your requirement. Thanks Ben Clark