[login to view URL] (e-commerce development)
Our slogan is “Your Wish Our Command” because that is exactly what we do. We will try to fulfill all your wish. There are many things that could get in the way when you are in the process of doing your daily activities at work or at home. We have come up with the most specialized application that will allow you to get fast and professional services for all your essential needs.
1. We are not the company that owns manpower we are just a platform that allows service providers and service seekers to find each other.
2. We have service provider, who provide services ranging from anything to everything.
[login to view URL] can also accomplish any task for client/service seeker within stipulated time and we will charge a minimum/hourly basis based on the type of work.
4. There can be services which are local or needs physical presence (for example: Electrician, driver, plumber, carpenter, painter, Perform a certain task, car/bike servicing, baby care, schools, laundry service etc.)
5. There can be services which are global and do not need physical presence and can be done via electronic media (example: software development, software design , UI design, UI development, logo design, App development etc. )
6. For all local services, we should have a location based search, for example: a service seeker needs a plumber, electrician, so the search results have to be based on location. For example, I want car servicing in city> Pune, location > X, so my results should show or suggestion would be a place nearer to [login to view URL] i don't need that for global services.
. Finalizing API and DB frameworks.
2. All master database.
3. Search engine framework like solr, elastic search.
4. Email and mobile verification.
5. Framework to manage asynchronous messaging.
6. Authentication and authorization management.
7. Payment gateway finalization and integration.
8. Framework to manage push notification for all clients (iphone, android, web)
3. Forget password
5. Serviceable cities/locations
6. Service availability at a pin-code
7. Service details (individual service)
8. Check for updates/additions in services
9. Service request (one at a time)
10. Payment (if required)
11. Service feedback
12. Search (not yet clear)
13. User profile details
14. User’s service requests (current/previous)
15. Contact info/Help (if any)
16. GCM (Google Cloud Messaging):