After Updating to Typo3 4.5.2 we have problems with the charset in our database beacause we partly used Latin1 before and the update cannot handle to have latin- 1+ utf-8 mixed database.
We search for someone who can:
- overwork our database, so that it will work with Typo3 4.5.2
- attached you find two files:
1. latest_database: this is the database that is used now under the old Version of Typo3, after running a conversation tool, some characters are not correct
2. [url removed, login to view]: this is the old version that worked properly under Type 4.4.5.
please keep in mind that bringing it to work under work under 4.4.5. is not the task (we couled easily go back to the old database version to do this. We need it converterted completly to UTF-8 to be able to run Typo3 updates
Your task is to:
1. Overwork the Database and repair the corupt characters
2. Make the typo3 system ready for an update