- a Wordpress website with Woocommerce shop, having about 400 products
- a CSV export from a offline product database with thef following fields: product SKU (product code), regular price, sale price, stock quantity. This export has more SKUs than the online shop.
What I need is a cron job php/mysql script to update/overwrite the data in the Woocommerce/WP MySQL database.
So your output would be a php script (file) that:
- runs at a specified interval/time,
- gets the CSV file from a specified URL, (dropbox folder). Each file has a unique name.
- searches the WC product list for each SKU in the CSV; if it finds a match, it overwrites/updates the SKU, regular price, sale price, stock quantity.
- after completion it sends email to specified addresses with a report of how many products were updated.
Please note: some of the products in Woocommerce have variations!
I also ask you to provide a testing environment with wordpress and woocommerce installations so we can test the script fully before trying it out on our site - just in case something goes wrong :)
Finally once approved it needs to be replicated for a second website.
Please give a time estimate, too - a quick response time would have priority and you should be ready to start immediately.
Let me know if you have any questions or if anything is not clear.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $192 for this job
Hi, How are you? I am very interested in your project. Also I have enough experience on cron job and php/mysql. If you give me a chance, I will do my best for you. I want to discuss more via chat. Regards//
*******Hello, dear!!!********* please, give me chance of chatting. I will my best to make clients satisfied with good quality and to meet timeline. I will waiting for your reply.