I normally integrate with data from different sources. To work with the data, I have to transform them in to something more useful to the system. I have a JSON Array.
Objective is to convert the JSON in to SQL create statement/s followed by the insert statements for each item in the array.
• Java language to write the solution.
• The CLI program should specify of the input file and out file.
• The format will always be the same for the input file supplied.
• You may use an existing JSON library to parse the JSON
• The insert and create statements should be based on MySQL and output to the filename supplied to the program. If file name is not supplied output statements to the screen.
• Please select the data types for the SQL create statement and identify the primary key for the data.
• Recommend Netbeabs or intellij with spring MVC with MySQL.
33 freelancers are bidding on average £145 for this job
Hi! My name is Ihor, I will be glad to help you I have strong experience in Java development for 3+ years. Feel free to contact me any time to discuss details.
HI..i am good at core Java object oriented programming and familiar with JSON parsing and SQL query . please contact me as soon as possible for a discussion.
Hello, how are you? I'm interesting about your project. I can build the java program. I have being developed many programs with java for 8 years. Please contact me. Best regards.
Hi. I have review your project description. I have full experiences in Development. I am very interested in your project and also ready to start work immediately. Hoping for your soon Reply. Thank You Regard.
i am Java developer and also full time freelancer. if contact me, i will discuss about your project in more detail and at that time i will determine budget and time. please contact me. thank you very much.
hi, The work can be done by using spring MVC and spring data JPA. Jackson is required to parse JSON to entities. The generated HQL will be converted SQL and printed to file or console. I will do it. regards