1. We are currently using Suite crm community Version 7.8.2 for our internal operations which is currently hosted on aws on m4 large machine. Database is MySQL and it is also hosted on the same machine.
2. We have built a number of utility tools around our operations which query data from the same database.
3. As we run complex queries from different tools simultaneously, it causes lag in getting response from MySQL which sometimes freeze all database dependent tools.
4. In order to avoid this, we decided to shift to gcp on a better server and hosted database on cloud sql.
5. Current status: We migrated production crm from aws to google cloud platform but it is much slower than it is on aws.
6. To find the root cause, we installed a fresh empty version of crm on the same gcp instance and were surprised to find out that even this fresh instance was equally slow.
So, in nutshell we want to resolve crm slowness issue by shifting database on cloud SQL so that, it can be handled effectively on gcp level and crm can be handled separately.
Gcp instance login credentials for fresh crm:
Url: [login to view URL]