Need a team/developer, highly skilled to write a webservice that will do the following
1. Receive a soap request, log it sql data base, convert it to a fixed length string
2. Push the message to a remote IBM MQ server SSLV3 with TLS 1.2
3. Receive response, convert fixed string response to SOAP message, log to SQL
4. String to Soap will be defined on a XML configuration file
5. log messages to SQL database
6. IBM MQ monitor queue and process as per SOAP request
7. Fail over and exception management
Developed using Jboss Development Studio
12 freelancers are bidding on average $1432 for this job
We are a team of Technical Consultants and got expertise with JAVA/JS(Angular2,React,Node,Express)/Struts and related technologies. Have got good 7 years of experience in doing this.
Hi, I'm a software engineer with 4 years experiences in web developpment and java ee. I've read your task description and i think i'm able to do the job. It will be my first here but i will do a professionnal work.
Hello We have a team. For this project we have a similar demo, so we can make your project very easily and fast. if you want to work with me, I will do my best. Thank you.