We need 1 WEBPART, and 1 WEBPARTZONE PAGE:
You must use native asp.net webparts resources including:
WebPartZone, WebPartManager, EditorZone
IMPORTANT: It's not a sharepoint webpart.
- Create a form and let users fill it. Validate and save filled data.
- Show each form field according each field's configurations and type,
- The user can fill the form.
- The required fields must be validated.
- The data must be saved in a SQL Server database.
- Title the Webpart,
- Create/Edit/Delete each form field:
- Field label,
- Type (textbook, checkbox, date, time, dropdownlist or radiobutton list),
- Field width.
- Both, date and time field types must use AJAX CONTROLTOOLKIT.
- If the selected type was dropdownlist or radiobutton list, the editor must create a list with:
- ID item,
- Item name.
- The editor can check the required fields,
- Set webpart width and height,
-Flags: ShowWebPartTitle, ValidateRequiredFields,
- The flags must on/off the specific resources.
Webpart Zone Page:
- Webform with 2 webpart zones,
- Webpart Catalog: The user can list available webparts and select one for each zone (it will just show this Form generator webpart),
- The user will Drag the unique webpart twice, but he can changes the configuration of each one of them,
- Drag and Drop webparts to change its position,
- Select the view/edit mode from the page using querystring parameter. If no parameter was passed the user will not edit the webpart.
User: a website visitor.
Editor: who edit the contents.
- Asp .net, C#,
- Save the Document references on a SQL Server DataBase,
- Don't use wizards or UI components to database connection,
- Use best practices to build the application layers (Business Roles, Data Acess, User Interface, etc),
- Use CSS to ALL the styles,
- Tableless html,
- W3C compatible html,
- Crossbrowser layout: all resources must operate perfectly at least with Internet Explorer 6, 7,8 / Firefox 2, 3/ Safari Mac/Windows.
- You Tube API;
- Asp .net 3.5/4.0;
- SqlServer 2005+;
- Sharepoint cannot be used.
OOP best practices required.