The idea is to build a Web based system to provide an online interactive platform for customer and retailer to negotiate directly with one another.
• Users are able to negotiate directly with their preferred retailers
• Retailer Spotlight allows users to learn more about specific retailers and products that are related to their purchase
• Users will have the ability to review products, etc. as they do today through our partnership with a lot of sites
• Easy to use website for users – simplified purchasing process eliminates the guess work of what is the best offer
Retailer and Partnership Capabilities
• The system allows retailers to update their prices according to season, inventory levels, and more.
• No longer have “static pricing” – will be dynamic, like an in-store negotation
• Real-time feedback and pricing information will be made available to retailer.
The system will work like an reverse auction. The costumer will register what he wants and the retailers will answer with the best prices. We already have big players and partners.
On the first release, we expect the following features:
(1) User registration
(2) Store registration
(3) User should be able to register an intention to purchase
(4) Stores (user representing the store) should be able to answer the costumer, giving prices
(5) Stores should be able to see the cheapest price for each bid
(6) The initial prices (without store participation) will be automatically obtained from Internet Feeders like Buscapé ([url removed, login to view])
The system must be developed using MVC 3.0