I require a program written in Visual C# and .NET 4 utilizing eBay's Large Merchant Services (LMS) API. The program would be used as a scheduled task to upload and download data from eBay's LMS API.
- Must use the most recent version of the eBay LMS API ([url removed, login to view])
- Read/Write records in a Visual FoxPro 9 table (.dbf) using OleDB. ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]) FoxPro table will be provided by myself.
- Verbose code commenting, in English
- Full Source, no code obfuscation, and full Visual C# Project/Solution
- Configurable using [url removed, login to view]
- Use Threads to monitor Upload/Download status
Ideal Software Workflow:
1) Connect to and read records in FoxPro table, containing tasks to be executed (sorted ascending by date time value)
2) Execute each task, and log responses from eBay.
- Job type to be executed will be indicated in table and match those defined in the eBay LMS API (ex AddFixedPriceItem, ReviseInventoryStatus, SoldReport, etc...)
- Uploads to eBay LMS are in XML and will be saved to disk, with their location indicated in the FoxPro table. Must be compressed before upload (gzip, zip, etc...)
- Upload responses from eBay are zipped XML and are to be saved individually on disk, location indicated in the FoxPro table
- Downloads from eBay LMS are zipped XML responses, and should be saved individually to disk, location indicated in FoxPro table.
- I'm a seasoned software developer, and intend to modify this program for integration with existing systems