Looking to hire a programmer to help automate and backtest my trading strategy using the CTS T4 trading platform API (here's link for more info: [url removed, login to view] ). C# or C++ language preferred.
Initial requirements for the program are below, and I will communicate the strategy specifics upon hiring.
Almost undoubtedly, some of these may slightly change or I may add or subtract as the project progresses.
• Ability to ‘read’ 3rd party charting/data service and identify potential trades based on various criteria (i.e. Moving Avg indicators, trend lines, support/resist). (I currently use the eSignal charting program, but the CTS T4 also has charting capability).
• Adaptable. Ability to expand program to include additional parameters.
• Ability to trade/track at least 4 different markets/instruments with the ability to add more.
• After entry, automatically place Target, Stop Loss, and Stop Profit orders (for example: entry Buy 1 at 100, Target sell at 120, Stop Loss at 90, Stop Profit triggered if price hits 50% to target then order entered at 50% pullback to original entry price (50% to target = 110, then Stop Profit order entered at 105, which is 50% between 110 and 100)). Also, the ability to use a Trailing Stop order in place of the above Stop Profit order.
• All types of orders must be able to combined, as is currently possible in CTS T4 (GTC, OCO, Activation, etc..).
• Join Bid/Ask if price volume goes above/below certain amount, and lift/hit next price if Bid/Ask is above/below certain percentage of that volume.
• Pay up/down a specified change in price if Stop Loss is missed
• Order cannot be placed which adds to a losing position
• Order cannot be placed if dollar amount of possible risk is above a certain amount or % of equity
• Order cannot be placed if a specified risk/reward ratio is not met.
• Order cannot be placed if loss for the day is a certain dollar amount or a certain % of equity.
• Order cannot be placed beyond a maximum quantity
• Pull orders if volatility spikes
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1225 for this job
I am a full time research student working in the Quant/Technical department of a bank. I can help you to implement the desired utility. Thank you for considering my application. -Alex
i build stock exchange system (Order Management system OMS) for more than one stock market connecting to FIX protocol server & Market Data Watch (MDF) this project i build using C# .net
Hi, Please have a look to my profile.I have 5+ yrs of exp with trading domain software as OMS design, Strategy implementation, API integration, Forecasting and analysis software, charts and many more.