I am looking for a .net C# windows freelance developer to develop a couple of interactive application windows as part of an software application. Detail specifications will be provided and the window functionality is pretty basic. I would like to do one window at time so here are some details about the first window.
Window 1 functionality:
Summary - Main window. Displays are parts in a SQL server database in a tree view. When a product is selected from the tree view, the parts dependent data (i.e., packaging, price, descriptions..)is loaded from SQL server tables and displayed in a tab control. Each tab in the tab control tab named "Parts" will be a datagrid containing one row for each part. The other tabs display the dependent data for the part selected in the "Parts" tab.
1. Read the hierarchy from SQL servere table. The hierarchy for the tree view is also loaded from SQL
server. Each part contains an ID to the hierarchy node it belongs to.
2. Display hierarhcy in a tree node display. Would look something like this:
+ Wiper Blades
3. Add an event when a node is expanded to check to see if there any parts for node. Read the PART
sql server table using the hierarchy node ID as the KEY. Would look something like:
- Wiper Blades
4. When a part is selected from the tree node, display the part as the first record in a tab control tab named "Parts". For example, the tab control would look like this:
[Parts] [Description] [Price] [Package]
5. When the other tabs are selected, read the part dependent data (i.e., Price or Package) from SQL server and then display. For example, if part 123 is selected and the user clicks the tab named "Price", read the SQL server PRICE table using the part number as the key. If price records are found display.
Please let me know if you have enough details for a high level estimate. Note - Source code must be included.