Skype for Power Gamers has developed both a client and server Skype add-on product line that provides users with automated conferencing and group chat functionality that is similar to products such as Teamspeak and Ventrilo.
We are currently seeking one or more experienced developers to take on sub-projects related to both our client and server products. These sub-projects are typically function or feature specific to our existing core products. In other words, after the sub-project reaches a mature state our lead developers will work with the contracted developer(s) (you) to integrate it into our existing product.
Projects will range in pay based on complexity, experience of the developer(s), quality of code, creativity, etc.
• Must be very proficient in C# - clean, highly commented code, modern coding methodologies, etc
- - Environment is C# .NET 3.51
- - Helpful is developer has C++ skill set, but not required for most of the available projects.
• Must either be very familiar with the "Skype Public API for Windows" or be willing to study and have a very good understanding of it BEFORE any development agreement will be made.
- - Skype Public API documentation can be found at [url removed, login to view] (Do not confuse the Public API with the Skype4COM API. S4PG only develops using the Public API)
• Needs to be available via Skype and participate in group text chat room with existing senior developers. Sometimes this will include VoIP chat using Skype as well.
• Must be able to research and develop solutions if the senior developers are not available to assist.
• Code must function completely stable and robust on both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 | under .NET 3.51 SP1
There is opportunity for longer term contracts and projects, or other beneficial arrangements for developers who can prove their value, expertise, and work ethic over time. There are multiple sub-projects on our development road-map. Potential developers will be chosen for the given project(s) based upon their understanding or flexibility to gain a firm grasp on the related technology. S4PG does not pay by the hour, developers will be compensated for milestones and/or project completion.
If you are a developer seeking a “quickie” simple project expecting quick payment without your code being thoroughly tested and proven to be robust, then please do not contact us.
To learn more about Skype for Power Gamers, potential developers can read about the current products at [url removed, login to view] . Please have a good understanding of our product suite before contacting us.