We are looking for a capable iPhone app developer to develop an application that interfaces (read/write) with our SaaS solution via SOAP Web services (will provide SDK).
The basic user stories (use cases) will be:
1. Login (SSL)
2. View high-level directory of folders
- View folder field properties
- Update folder field properties
3. View folder users and properties/permissions
- Add new members from user directory
4. View folder applications
5. View application items and field properties
- Create/Read/Update/Delete application item
Must sign NDA and have excellent English skills.
Full rights and source code required.
Payment in progress milestones relating to completed user stories.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1158 for this job
Hello,First of all thanks for giving us an opportunity to bid on this [login to view URL] have gone through your [login to view URL] are very much interested to do this [login to view URL] see your PMB for more details.
Use gsoap interface for this purpose. It is universal SOAP library for either MAC, IPhone, Linux, and Win32. I need to know the detail of your web service including the explanation of methods, properties, and actions.