I need help, adding some code too the jQuery Script FullCalendar ver. 1.5.4 [url removed, login to view]
If u see the last thread here [url removed, login to view] then thay talk about how to add WeekNumbers too the
FullCalendar around line 2000+, but i cant find it, so im looking for someone too help me.
- Build on jQuery FullCalendar ver. 1.5.4.
- Add code too JS file so i can use this on setup (showWeekNumbers: true,) os if i add that to the
// put your options and callbacks here
Then i will get Weeknumbers....and if not adding showWeekNumbers: true then i will get it like the demo
[url removed, login to view]
Month view, to the left.
Week view, to the left/top of the dates.
Day view, Same place as the Week View.
- Fix Issue about showing a week from the next month, thats not in this month (if possible) see October/November 2012 buttom of calendar.
- Add Info to the file, where U add the fix's so its (maybe) easy to add the fix's to a newer version of FullCalendar later on.
- All things from the documentation [url removed, login to view] need too work 100% after the fix is added for the weekNumber Show, on/off.
- After finish show an ex. that its working, its need to be fixed in the JS file, so it will work for HTML/ASPX pages.