I am looking for someone who can build me a small aplication that will allow for single sign on to a Hosted Exchange environment that i own and operate. i already have a sample of another one and you will be able to see exactly how it works, so i just mine to work like theirs. the application does the following:
- downloads some .net files (not sure if this is needed or not, but theirs does it)
- auto creates outlook profile and sets up HTTPS over RPC with correct settings. settings are always the same.
- allows for password resets. this is neat, but not a requirement
- one feature that i would like to add, is a small ftp feature that would allow the users to upload ftp files to me so i can then import them into the Exchange server and populate their new mailbox wiht them. but the importing would have to be done by the support team, but if the uploading could be something that the user can do, that would save a ton of time for us.
- my autodiscover is working and operational.
the hosted exchange environment is already operation and running with active clients and live mailboxes. so i am just needing this SSO app to make adding outlook clients easier.