This project consist in two applications:
- Client application that run on iDevice (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch);
- Server application that run on a Windows based PC (Windows XP or above).
The goal of this project is send message (like “Hello”) from client to server throw a TCP/IP socket connection.
Here you can find the list of task to send a message from client to server:
- start Server application;
- the Server application shows the IP ADDRESS and the PORT where it is in listen;
- configure the IP ADDRESS and the PORT in the setting of the Client application;
- optional set AUTO CONNECT properties in the setting of the Client application;
- start Client application and if you don’t set AUTO CONNECTION press the CONNECT button;
- if the Client application is connected to the Server, the Server and the Client show that the connection is done and that you can start to send message from Client to Server;
- every time i tap the SEND MESSAGE button the Client transmit “Hello” to Server and the Server shows this message.
See attach file for client and server details
10 freelancers are bidding on average €556 for this job
Hi, our team did a technology proof sample and finish almost your requirement. just need few more days for finetune. can send runable packages immediately. pls check pm for screenshoot