I'm looking for an expert with good design and programming skills to build a simple, clean, user friendly weather website for a specified region (1 main city + 5 other cities)
The website will consist of ONE page and other 5 Dynamic pages. Those will be generated on 'Change Location' event (structure, design do not change ! )
The site must be made from scratch without using any CMS, scripts, templates etc
- Sketch is provided, see attachments
- The layout will be designed in Photoshop
- The background will represent the main city of the region which will change continuously based on the current weather condition and time. The main idea should be something similar to [url removed, login to view]:1:UK
- The logo could be something similar to [url removed, login to view] but replace the block of flats with one of the region's symbols.
- Please check the attached sketch. Notice that the copied pictures are for illustrations only ! I would like similar design and structure.
- Current conditions: temperature, apparent temperature, humidity, wind speed, wind direction, wind gusts, RealFeel®, icon number representing the sky conditions, visibility, dew point, cloud cover, atmospheric pressure and pressure tendency. -> PART 1 on sketch
- Only Metric units to be used, not possible to change into English units.
- Icon set is provided by me. If you have anything else or you know a better one, please show me.
- There will be a dropdown to select other city. The page must be reloaded on Location Change event using a user friendly URL (~/weather/cityname). Please think about a nice and simple dropdown.
- Hour by hour forecast, but just for one city. When other city is selected the hour by hour forecast of the biggest city will be closed using a nice jQuery effect (like slide up) -> PART 2 on sketch
- 15 day forecast -> Part 3 on sketch (check [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] for examples)
- 2 maps below the 15-day forecast: Europe Satellite map & Icons on the right side -> Part 4 on sketch
- 2 WebCam images below that
- Background will change based on Current Weather condition and time interval. Just create the logic, I will continue it and will add all the photos later to logic, since I want to change them continuously.
- The website must be SEO friendly, but without any advertising, link building etc.
- Data must be saved in database and refreshed every hour using jobs. Overwrite data on each update.
- Cross browser compatibility (at least IE7-9, Chrome, Firefox)
- CMS not needed !
HOW TO APPLY
- Please specify the "Weather page" in the heading of your reply, otherwise I will decline the proposal
- Please do me a quick sketch and attach it to your response or show me similar websites you've made.
- Specify at least 3 of your best websites
- Current conditions example
- Forecast example
- Hour by hour example
- [url removed, login to view]
- Today [url removed, login to view]
28 freelancers are bidding on average €752 for this job
Weather page Hi ASP.NET [login to view URL] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your [login to view URL] check [login to view URL] you===========