I'd like some research performing on the current agile tools available for software development.
This would be based upon criteria such as, but not limited to, cost, functionality,real life use, support etc.
It's important that you understand agile programming and how teams work within this process. It would also be advantageous to understand how commercial aspects of agile projects and how they are tracked.
Before going ahead I would like to have you research 1 tool independently (same tool for all bidders) to assess standards of reports.
I'd like 10-15 tools investigating, some of which i already know.
- Articles in perfect english.
- All the work must be original - the articles must be put through copyscape type tools
- All articles will become exclusive copyright of the buyer upon completion
- Sample technical articles required
- Keywords and instructions will be provided
- Be able to have regular contact
11 freelancers are bidding on average $200 for this job
Hi, I am very much interested to work on your project. I have included more on my bid details and a bunch of samples in the PMB for your consideration. Kindly check them and reply back. Regards Faisal
I am working in an MNC and we are working in onshore-offshore joint development model, where we use Agile with SCRUM. We are having a single SCRUM meeting over Skype everyday.