I want to build a multiuser whiteboard with the following features
1. The application should allow multiple users to use the same white board across internet (support required for behind proxy users)
2. The application should allow role management, there are 3 roles expected in the application (Admin , presenter and attendees). The admin has all the rights , the presenter is the one who has the current control on the tools , all rest users are in attendee state ) The attendees can be made presenter and there can be more than one presenter at a time .
3. The users should be able to share MS word , MS ppt , MS PPTX , MS XLS , PDF , JPEG , GIF and PNG formats . multipage document needs to be supported .
4. The application should support text chat both private and public
5. The application should support audio and video conferencing , appropriate compression needs to be used.
6. The branding of the page should be possible by uploading new css and image files .
7. The presenters can use basic shapes to draw on the white board and on the loaded screen which may be displaying any of the files in point no 3
8. The application should have a advance editor to write in different colors and to write mathematical equations and chemical formulas.
9. The application is expected to run in multiple instances , hence it should allow creation of multiple meeting rooms
10 while creating a meeting room the room should accept user list with name, password and role .
11. All uploaded files needs to be scanned using a virus scanner and this virus scanner should be configurable
12 The presenter should be able to flip one page at time both in forward and backward direction . The presenter can also flip the document to extreme end (first / last page)
The bidder should have created a similar application in the past ( A demo of that application will be required)
The bid must consist of the software cost and total cost of ownership
The cost of Support and level of support offered.
Full code documentation is required at the time of code submittion. The response of the application should be below 1 second when 20 users are using the application and are in 5 different rooms . The hardware for benchmarking would be a 2 GB RAM machine on T6600 C2D intel processor
5 freelancers are bidding on average $1290 for this job
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.