We would like the following developed:
1) A Silverlight UI will load a image file from the SQL server (binary data)
2) User can make simple annotation on the image, including
- 2.1 Draw straight line (include horizontal,vertical, and diagonal line) and Arrow
- 2.2 Draw 'freehand' line
- 2.3 Draw Rectangle
- 2.3 Add text
3) Users will do item 2 using similar buttons like the 'paint' app in windows, ex: can choose from a set of colors for lines and text mention above.
4) After the image is annotated, user will click 'save', and the SL object (Application) needs to streams image binary data for saving back to sql server
5) Preferred is a webpart for SharePoint but a SL object should be fine
6) A single page sample web Appl. to demonstrate the functionality
For more clarity I attached an image which shows an idea that we need.
Other technique apart from Silverlight solution like as jQuery, Ajax and .net is acceptable.
I had to update the sample image, because i had forgotten to put the Arrow tool.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $267 for this job
HI, I have already the needed classes for creating the drawings on he image. For three to four days more I can add and resize and point move handlers to the drawed lines and text. Thanks