Office Management System Need to port database application written in dot net (SQL back end) to Google applications
• Exporting the data from .net to Google app database. (Need to program Google database application)
• Current Database size- 300 megabytes along with the attachments it is going to be 50 Gigs
1. Build the database in Google Database application. (Need to program).
2. Transfer the data to the application.
3. Test to make sure everything is working.
4. Then delete the old data and migrate the new data after the application is working and in good condition.
1. Two kinds of users one is admin and the regular.
2. Has two kinds of fields in it.
3. Total fields are about 80.
2 and phase:
Integrate the Google mails our office has to the database based on the customers email address.
Integrate our website forms to the data base.
Warnings and Reminders
Customers should be able to upload the documents to the database. (Warnings and reminders to our office)
Time is an essence for this project; we are expecting the first phase of the project to be done in 10 days time.
Second phase we are flexible on time.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1090 for this job
Hi, Greetings!! We are ISO certifed company. We have gone through your project and we are ready to complete it within timeline asked by you. For further details check PM.