The project on which you will be collaborating is a extended online poker bot that covers all the features needed by poker players from amateur to pro. Some of the features of our software are the following.
- Advanced Mathematical/Statistical/Probabilities Analysis and Prediction
- Advanced Game,Player,Tables Stats and Chart Visualization
- Advanced Game Simulations for Bot Debugging/IA Generation/Synthetic Stats Generation
- Hands and Player Stats Collector for General Analysis and Player Profiling
- Dynamic IA Profile Selection and Configuration based on Table State and Player Types
- Extreme External Compatibility
- External Scripts Support
- Other Bots-Players detection system
- Advanced Stealth features, memory cloaking, user simulation, captcha resolver...
- Code Injection/Detours
- Reverse Engineering/Game mechanics-states from text
- External Text Capture/Auxiliar Screen Scraping
- Script Parsing/Extended Backus–Naur Form/Boost Spirit
- Artificial Intelligence/Neural Networks/Procedural Generative IA
- User Input Simulation/Randomize Input
- Interprocess Communication (IPC)
- MFC VC++ Windows Desktop Application/Mobile Remote Control and Tool
Outsourcing of some parts/modules of a extense online poker bot solution with advanced features of other poker software applications like player tracking, tables tracking
To apply to the position you must be or have:
- Advanced C/C++ developer using MFC VC++ and .NET.
- Code Injection, detours, and OCR experience can be required for some modules.
- Advanced poker knowledge, know poker sites, mechanics, use or know other poker bots/applications.
- Artificial Intelligence knowledge and advanced user interface design is a plus.
- Extreme profiling and optimization its required on some modules, like game simulation or synthetic data generation ones.
You will develop some modules for our project, the payment will be based on the complexity of the module selected, and the planned development time. Times are estimated by one person fulltime.
Current open modules:
- Complete, test and profile external script compatibility (boost spirit based). [COMPLEXITY: NORMAL] [TIME: 2 weeks]
- Store on database, manage, process and charting: players, tables and other stats. Categorize tables and players based on those stats. Advanced UI design will be valued on these module. [COMPLEXITY: EASY] [TIME: 2-4 weeks]
- Add compatibility to more poker sites, get game and players states and user interface items location. The difficult on these part depends of the selected site. Payment will be related with the total number of sites added and their complexity. [COMPLEXITY:MEDIUM/HARD] [TIME: 2 sites by week]
More modules will be available on next stages of the project.
The work will be coordinated and supervised week by week by our development manager. Coordination will be skype, svn and documents/diagrams based.
Please specify the module(s) you apply on your bid.
Only outstanding partnership offers will be heard.
More details about the modules added:
- Complete, test and profile external script (PPL script) compatibility (boost spirit based). That part will be tested with PPL existent profiles, for help with understanding of the PPL variables a manual will be provided. Simulation module can be used to test PPL profiles for help on the development of this module. The actual state of this module only has main spirit rules, all the values of the PPL variables must be get from game, players, table states (core of the app).
[COMPLEXITY: NORMAL] [TIME: 2 weeks]
- Store on database, manage, process and charting: players, tables and other stats. Categorize tables and players based on those stats. Advanced UI design will be valued on these module. The database engine must support a SQL lite local db and a MySQL centralized database (for backup), all data must be inserted/updated on both databases and can be selected from which database get the data displayed on UI. A list of charts and UI tables of stats will be provided. The design of the database will be accord to a list of variables about players, tables... provided.
[COMPLEXITY: EASY] [TIME: 2-4 weeks]
- Add compatibility to more poker sites using code injection APIs, OCR can only be used as last resource (at least 8 non clones sites are desired, including Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Party Poker, Everest Poker, 888 Poker, Ultimate Bet, Betfair, Cake Poker), get game and players states and user interface items location. The difficult on these part depends of the selected site. Payment will be related with the total number of sites added and their complexity. [COMPLEXITY:MEDIUM/HARD] [TIME: 1-2 sites by week by person]
More details and diagrams will be provided here or when the project is awarded.