I need a very accurate c# application of face recognition, the application will store a set of person pictures on a disk path, and will compare the video captured image of a person, then will compare both pictures using the best accurate algorithms. Once the comparisson is made, the program will give an output indicating if the person on the front of the video camera is the same as one of the stored pictures. The flow is like this.
1) The disk contains n person face pictures.
2) A person enter a code in the app
3) The application searches for the picture that belongs the code.
4) Both the found face picture and the current person face on the front of the camera are compared
5) The program indicates if both pictures belong to the same person.
Its extremely important that the recognition is very accurate, if not that not works.