Your solution to the scenario described below will need to be implemented in dynamic [url removed, login to view]
4.0 pages where appropriate and static XHTML pages where appropriate and supported by a
carefully designed and fully implemented relational database.
These pages must:
• be appropriate (in content and design) for the scenario described overleaf.
• use CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) as the ONLY way of adding colours, fonts and text
effects etc to the pages (use external style sheet(s) as needed for this purpose
supplemented by embedded styles and inline styles as necessary).
• ensure that any images displayed are appropriate and not subject to copyright
• use relative paths to link / redirect the resources. Do not use absolute URLs.
• be coded according to the xhtml 1.0 standard and with accessibility in mind.
• utilise a SQL Server 2008 R2 Express database where appropriate:
12 freelancers are bidding on average $70 for this job
Warm Greetings!! I have been working on WCF, C#, BizTalk, [url removed, login to view] for the past 10 years and during this tenure I handled various clients by delivering quality software within specified timeline.
I have completely read the requirements mentioned in the attached document and its my pleasure to work for [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view]