We're building a social network platform with minimal social networking features.
We dont have a complete design/spec document as yet. So you'll have to work with us piece by piece on that.
- ASP.NET 2.0 WITH AJAX (lots of updatepanels)
- MULTI-TIER APPLICATION
- DATABASE IN MSSQL 05
Basically the Application will have a frontend and an administration panel.
(All pages will be built as asp.net components and embedded within aspx pages)
- Users Friends
- User Groups ( group networks, each user can create groups, or join a group)
- User Activity ( user1 posted comment to user2 , etc )
- User Profile Page (Customized)
- User Dashboard where Users can post items(post photo,post link,post text, post video link(youtube etc))
- Users can subscribe to other users feeds.
- User settings ( Email verification required etc )
- User groups (Admins, moderators, custom groups )
- The frontend theme can be changed and configured from the admin panel.
- Site settings can also be changed ( smtp servers, ports, site title, site footer text, site logo image )
Note that this will be a platform/framework for further development and you will have to follow a certain class structure/object model as we require.
We will provide the design for the project, the team would mainly be involved in the programming for the project
We have attached a minimal set of specifications as we've brainstormed at the initial creation of the project.
We would be working together on all phases of this project and the team selected would have to user SUBVERSION or SOURCESAFE.
Before development, we will work together with the team and provide specifications for each module as the team requires, since as development team we find certain teams work well if they're given information in the way they're used to interpreting it.