I have a Web-Based Purchasing Management System for an Engineering company. It is being designed using [url removed, login to view] / .ASPX and a SQL Server 2005 Database.
This system manages:
the specification of materials required --> the purchasing of those materials --> the storing of those materials --> the tracking of those materials until they are installed.
The database structure has been defined, and almost all stored procedures have been completed.
I need somebody to build approximately 20 Crystal Reports that will be selected by the user from a .NET interface, and output to Crystal Reports. I have a basic design for the report interface, but I need somebody who is excellent at Crystal Reports. This is not drag-and-drop Crystal Reports, but Crystal Reports Development.
My Purchasing System contains the following modules:
1. Issue a Material Requisition - Allows Purchasing Requirements to be described so that potential vendors can bid against each other for our business.
2. Issue Enquiries - Allows a back-and-forth approach so that further enquiries can be made with each bidder.
3. Evaluate Bids - Allows us to compare the Bids submitted by each bidder, and select one.
4. Issue Purchase Order - Once the bidder has been selected, the purchasing department place the orders based on their previous selection.
5. Track Manufacturing Cycle - When the items are purchased, very often then have to be tested/processed, and this keeps a log of all work on the materials.
6. Store Material - Allows us to track each material, by location. It acts very much like a warehouse management system.
7. Document Management Module - This module works across all other modules, and allows us to control the flow of documents between each module.
Each module must be able to produce reports from the Web. All of these reports will be created using Crystal Reports XI.
A. We have about 10 reports that will be quite standard -
we will provide SQL Views of the required fields, along with an .aspx file, and a description of the datatypes. We even have existing reports that can be used as samples for the design of the reports.
All of the querying will take place at a stored procedure level, so this will not be required, but we will provide you with the input and output parameters.
B. We also have a requirement for approximately 10 more reports. These reports should be user-defined. We need these reports to incorporate business logic into the code. Therefore there will be .NET coding (based on rules we will provide), and programming within Crystal Reports itself (it is unlikely that it will be sufficient to use the Crystal Reports add-in only to do this, but will require full Crystal Reports XI?).
The user should be able to define the report from the .NET front-end, and produce a Crystal Report.
As mentioned, all of our .NET is [url removed, login to view] and ASP.NET.
The developer will need a good understanding of Crystal Reports development.
The reports will need to be created in Crystal Reports XI.
The [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] must be used to implement business logic. The developer must be able to call our SQL stored procedures from the .NET, and use the results to build the Crystal Reports from the .NET.
For the customised reports, the developer must also be able to create screens so the user can build their own reports. [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] will be required to achieve this.
I will provide the business logic, the db views, the input and output parameter names, the data types, and some sample reports.
The developer must be able to build the Crystal Reports (based on samples) and utilise them from the .NET code.
The expected products from this request are:
1. [url removed, login to view] code (to contain the coded business logic);
2. ASPX files (where the user selects the reports and can customise their own reports);
3. Crystal Reports
34 freelancers are bidding on average $540 for this job
I am a team lead in a software company.I am expert in VB.Net along with ASP.Net and SQL Server as back end.I have done 7 projects in my career which include 4 VB.Net projects.
I have over 3 years of IT experiance in Finance domain. I am working on Crystal reports from the begining & also have good exposure in .Net & SQL Server.
4 years of experiance in dot net. just contact me. give me project or not that dosent matter. I have many satisfied clients. price negotiable. I have worked on same kind of project before.
Hi. I have postgraduate studies in software tech and crystal reports and visual studio experience since 1994. I am an expert in crystal reports and if you give me the chance I will do the work as required. Best wishes.
Hi, I am very good at VB .NET, Cristal Reports and SQL Server. However, I'm not familiar with ASP. If we can work toghether please contact me. Regards, Lucian Preda