We need a basic tutorial written on C# for our website.
These tutorials will have to be around 20-30 pages with each page having more than 350 words of content atleast.
Our website already attracts lots of visitors. We would like to improve the content to a very large extent. So this might extend as a long term relation ship if the provider is able to meet our expectations of quality & original writing. This can extend from 6 months to an year depending on the cost of the work and our needs. The authors will provide materials and get paid on a monthly basis.
This would be an ideal work for freelance programmers/ programmers who already are engaged with some other full time work related to C# & ASP.NET.
For now we would like to start with the following set of work.
The topics can be chosen according to the generic topics on C#. The following is an indicative list of topics.
1. Basics of .NET
2. C# basics - compiling code
3. C# data types
4. OOP & C#
5. Intermediate Languate
6. C# Namespaces, classes etc.,
7. methods, properties in c#
9. delegates & events
10. Reflection in C#
11. COM Interop
14. overloading operators
16. Web services intro
17. Sockets in C# - Server & client
18. [url removed, login to view] - Samples
19. Printing - samples
20. Windows Forms - Usage & samples for all controls like Button, Checkbox, listbox, combobox, menu, grid, Label, Edit control, radio button, progressbar, tab control, filedialogs, color dialog, tree control, tool tips.
21. Multi-threading in c#
The above is not a strict topic structure. This can be added or modified with some more topics. If more items are added to this list, the authors can be reimbursed on a additional/proportionate basis.
1. The work should be original produce of the author. The material content or samples or any related stuff should not be copied from any other website/book and submitted as author's own work.
2. The content can be submitted in HTML format. The HTML page need not be designed. But it should have proper titles, h1, h2, h3 tags with it.
3. The content should be in an acceptable condition. Junk material will be rejected right away.
4. The buyer will take the copyrights from the author.
5. The articles will be in simple english, checked for spelling mistakes.
6. Each article should be accompanied with enough description, sample code - how to run the sample etc.