I have two networks connected by a VPN. Both firewalls are Sonicwalls (NSA220).
1. I am trying to ping a timeclock device on Network-B from Network-A.
2. Devices on Network-A can ping other devices on Network-B without issue (except the timeclock).
3. The Sonicwall at Network-A can ping the timeclock.
4. Computers in Network-B can ping the timeclock.
5. Computers in Network-A cannot ping the timeclock.
6. There is no software firewall on the timeclock.
Your job will be to get communications working correctly to this device.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $29 for this job
Experience in handling firewall cisco, Sonicwalls , Fortigate, Cyberrome. More than 8 + years of experience on VPN. I am CCIE(Routing & Switching) certified engineer. I am interested to do your project.