I need to set up a Ubiquiti server for my office with site to site VPN
Paid on delivery
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me set up a Ubiquiti server in my office with site-to-site VPN. Here's what you need to know:
- We currently have 3 different branches in 3 cities. Our accounting software is based locally in City D, and we have satellite offices in City S & City A that need to be connected to City D
- I am considering to purchase the unifi dream machine pro for all 3 locations. But am open to suggestions if you have a better idea.
Purpose of Site-to-Site VPN:
- The primary purpose of the site-to-site VPN is to connect remote offices.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Ubiquiti products and setting up site-to-site VPNs.
- Knowledge of network configurations.
Scope of work
- I will set up the hardware at my offices and give you admin access to my Unifi system, you will then need to make the correct settings to get my system working.
Project ID: #36683291
About the project
27 freelancers are bidding on average $223 for this job
Hello, I am experienced Cisco CCNP Routing&Switching and Security network engineer with wide unifi experiences and I would like to help you with your request. Kind regards, Matej
Welcome . I have sufficient experience in dealing with Ubiquiti systems, setting up servers, and setting up a site-to-site vpn such as ipsec. Contact me to discuss the matter and start work.
Hello Sir, I have experience in setting up site-to-site VPN. I also have experience in configuring with different devices such as pfSense and SonicWall and Sophos. Thanks, Naga Jagan Mohan
Hi there, I am available to discuss on this project, and can complete it in max 2 hours. Let me know when to connect or you can hit me on the chat window. Thank You! Regards, Usman