The project involved configuring the following devices
2. N3K 3064
3. N3k 3048
4. GGC (It is a google CDN)
The project is with the following details:
1. Using the the 3064 as core switch, connecting to the up stream ISP (10G port), then sending the internet to the ASR1002x
2. the connection between the ASR1002x and the 3064 is done with 3 10G interfaces, those need to be bundled with port channel to form a single L2 interface, then defining VLANs (as sub-interfaces), each VLAN for a certain customer. QoS is needed to do traffic shaping and limit the bandwidth per each VLAN.
3. the GGC (Google CDN) is connected to the 3064 with 2 10G ports, configured as LACP. The GGC will be assigned public IPs within the AS.
4. the rojectinvloves advertising /24 public IP to the ustream, then allocating /29 to the GGC. proper public block allocation of /29 is assigned to each customer VLAN.
5. Each customer will get a certain internet and GGC bandwidth.
6. the 3048 will be used as access switch.
If you don't have experience with GGC, then no problem we can help.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $420 for this job
Hello, I can deliver this project in one week with documentation. Been in networking field for around 10 years. I have also experience with mikrotik. Thanks
Hi there I can do this as i am professional and have 3+ years experience in networking. Lets start chat for further discussion about the project. Regards Adnan Bin Atta
Hi, I have more than 15 years of experience especially on Cisco platform and Cloud technologies. I can help with this project. let me know if interested, we can discuss in detail. Regards, Manjit.