Splunk Setup for Log save and network monitoring
Paid on delivery
I am looking for an experienced Splunk expert to help me set up a system for saving and monitoring network logs. The ideal candidate should be familiar with the following:
- Splunk Enterprise
- Network Security Monitoring
- TCP/IP Protocols
- Basic System Administration
The project involves setting up a system to monitor more than 50 hosts/network devices, with both real-time monitoring and periodic analysis required. The system should be able to gather and analyze log data from various sources, including routers, switches, and servers.
The primary tasks of the project include:
- Setting up Splunk Enterprise on a server
- Configuring data inputs for network logs
- Creating dashboards and reports for real-time monitoring and periodic analysis
- Setting up alerts and notifications for specific events
The ideal candidate should be able to provide recommendations on best practices for setting up and maintaining the system, as well as have experience troubleshooting and resolving issues with Splunk.
Project ID: #36676890
About the project
15 freelancers are bidding on average $171 for this job
Hello sir ! I'm familiar with Splunk and I'm a cyber security engineer with hands on experience administrating network equipements. Please give me the job, I will handle it perfectly. Thank you.