Create simple KOA Node API
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $973 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Implement KOA Node API end point for FM schedules to retrieve the data from MongoDB and expose as REST API.
KOA, Node JS, MongoDB, Mocha.
### Existing code:
NOTE: This is an existing project that already has the UI, Database, Database schema and REST JSON schema ready. It also has some KOA models and KOA api skeleton. So you can use all this existing code base.
### Task description:
This work is only on the NodeJS (KOA) API end points implementation
1) Implement the business logic via KOA , Node JS to expose the REST API
2) The API return value should be a JSON document containing list of episode schedules for requested date or an error code.
3) The returned JSON should have all the fields as specified in the JSON schema
4) Create unit tests for the developed code using Mocha.
For project skeleton: [url removed, login to view]
### Dev process:
Please create a branch from the latest code in master and work on it.
Let's review the pull request together once ready.
Please let me know if you have any more questions any time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online