Create simple KOA Node API for React UI
This project is now closed with a project budget of $10 - $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Implement KOA Node API for FM schedules and integrate with Existing React UI and MongoDB and write unit test cases.
KOA, MongoDB, React, Node JS, Waterline, Mocha, chai, Bootstrap. If you don't have these expertise, please don't bid on it..
### Task description:
1) Develop API end points to retrieve data from Mongo DB and expose it to the existing React UI.
2) Implement the business logic via KOA functions and Models.
3) Integrate the data with the React UI to make sure that the data is displayed on the existing react table.
4) The API return value should be:
JSON document containing list of episode schedules for requested date.
5) The API should return error codes and descriptions in case of error
6) The returned JSON should have all the fields specified in the [url removed, login to view]
7) Create unit tests for the developed code using Mocha and sinon.
KOA 2 API: [url removed, login to view]
HTTP promise: [url removed, login to view]
For project skeleton: [url removed, login to view]
### Dev process:
Please create a branch from the latest code in master and work on it. Please create pull request as often as needed.
Let's review the pull request together once ready.
Please let me know if you have any more questions any time.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online