Completed

Website gamemode (React, Nodejs, SteamAPI)

I have an existing website script (react frontend, nodejs backend, mongodb, Redis,)

It's a gambling website that makes use of the steamapi to get prices for steam items that can then be deposited and played with. The website is already finished and working with a functioning steam tradebot.

What I need is someone who would be willing to create a new gamemode for me. The game mode works as follows:

Its basically a upgrader that lets you upgrade steam items with a certain value to a better item worth more money.

for example: the player has an item of 2$ value and chooses an item worth 4$. 4:2= 0.5= 50% chance to either get the upgraded item or lose his item.

another example: 10$ item from the user and 100$ item to upgrade to. 10:100 = 0.10 = 10% chance to get the item, and 90% chance to lose

The Website would offer a bunch of items that the player can try to upgrade to

An example can be seen here: [login to view URL]

' [login to view URL] ' -> on the bottom right are the Websites items listed, that the user can upgrade for. The user can click on a deposit button to deposit items to the website which he can then attempt to upgrade.

Skills: Node.js, React.js, Steam API, MongoDB, Redis

See more: react nodejs freelance, react nodejs, Build website with postgressql,nodejs, create website with react, building a website with react, how to create website using react, build a personal website with react, ecommerce website using react js, build static website with react, create responsive website in react, convert html website to react js, build website with react, convert website to react native, personal website with react, make a portfolio website with react, create chatbot for website with react and node.js free download, create chatbot for website with react and node.js download, step by step react, nodejs and mysql simple full stack application 2018 (part: 1), react native run in release mode, step by step react, nodejs and mysql simple full stack application 2018 (part: 4)

About the Employer:
( 3 reviews ) Langerwehe, Germany

Project ID: #28824050

Awarded to:

uniquejiji

Hello, I read your project description so I can upgrade website as your requirement in time I am really interested in your job Please contact me and discuss project Than you

€200 EUR in 2 days
(4 Reviews)
2.9

18 freelancers are bidding on average €744 for this job

bozokrkeljas0504

Hi Taro, I've checked your project description and I developed several game and website projects by using react.js and node.js. React.js & node.js, laravel, codeigniter are fits your project and I have rich knowledge a More

€250 EUR in 7 days
(2 Reviews)
5.4
ernestpapyan

Website gamemode (React, Nodejs, SteamAPI) Hello, This is Ernest from Armenia. I am very interested in your project. I can start just now. React JS is very good Frontend framework so Many people are using this Framewor More

€140 EUR in 7 days
(14 Reviews)
4.9
apps2009

I have 7+ years in Java and 3+ in react/node. Let me know if I can make it for you. I am full stack development experience

€300 EUR in 7 days
(6 Reviews)
4.5
maksimkudria

Hello I've read your job description and I see what you are looking for an expert who can create a new gamemode. I have strong knowledge in MERN stack development, Redis, Stream API and I'm versed both class componenet More

€120 EUR in 1 day
(10 Reviews)
4.1
Demenntor

Dear Employer, I have seen your Job description that you want someone willing to create a new gamemode for you. I have 5+ years of experience in Node.js, React.js and other tools Kindly message me so that we can d More

€150 EUR in 5 days
(2 Reviews)
3.6
joelrogao

Hello Glad to meet you and your project I have top Mern stack. Mongo, Electron, react and node is my main skill SO I could help you very well. let's work together good luck

€200 EUR in 3 days
(2 Reviews)
3.0
nesterovintanton

Hello dear! I checked the project description, so I think that this project is good for my skills. I have experienced more than 8 years of web development in Node.js, Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js, Laravel, WordPress, m More

€120 EUR in 7 days
(2 Reviews)
2.9
pushpak2425

Hello ! I just read your posting. It sounds like you need an expert in React. I am best-fit for this job because I have already completed this kind of similar task successfully. React ------ https://www.iproperty.com. More

€140 EUR in 7 days
(2 Reviews)
1.8
anatoliykondrat

Hello! I have profound React.js knowledge. And then I have 5+ years of experience with web design & developing responsive websites in React, Node, MongoDB,HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript. I have the ability to complet More

€140 EUR in 7 days
(1 Review)
0.6
rrakhra2

Hi Dear, Greetings ! Hope you are doing great!! I analyzed your job post. You are looking for an experienced mean stack developer developer. I have more than 7 years of experience in JavaScript, Node, Angularjs, Ang More

€140 EUR in 7 days
(1 Review)
0.6
sunainawbst

******ONLINE GAME EXPERT******** Hello there ! I have read your Job description carefully & give you 100% assistance as Full stack developer to build a Website gamemode (React, Nodejs, SteamAPI) , as i did this proje More

€10000 EUR in 70 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
kuldeepak05

★★★★TOP-NOTCH JAVASCRIPT EXPERT || NODE JS || REACT JS || ANGULAR JS || VUE JS ★★★★ ================================================================================= Hello sir/madam I am very experienced JavaScript De More

€350 EUR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
2.2
shywaewajane

Hello,@Taro. I have read your spec and fully understood. I have much experience with Mern Stack,JS, etc.. And my main goal is client's satisfaction. I can do it perfectly and start right now. If you choose me, you can More

€250 EUR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
vladybereda

Hi there. I can add upgrade option to your website exactly same as [login to view URL] and I have already understood your % of chance logic you shared. Please contact me and discuss more. I am MERN Stack expert with rich exper More

€200 EUR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
AndreiiWebGats

Hi there, I'm an experienced full stack developer, with over 5 years experience dealing with React.js , Node.js, Steam APIs, and several backend side technologies, so I can exceed your expectation. I've previously wor More

€250 EUR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
davekit1

Solid knowledge of react, node and mongoDB with years of experience. In addition I have worked on API design patterns and this have a solid understanding of the task you need completed

€250 EUR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
popatjitendra

just checked your gamling website, I am ready to work on points given by you. I have experience of 4 years in node js and I have worked in micro service architecture as well to improve application performance. I have More

€200 EUR in 7 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0