Roles & Responsibilities:
• We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
• Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
• If you are an analytical problem solver with a strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for team work and innovation, we have the perfect job for you!
• Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
• Build back-end services for a typical client(Patient) management system.
• Write reusable, testable, and efficient Node JS service using Type Script.
• Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
Requirements & Qualifications:
• B.E./[login to view URL] in Computer Science (or equivalent), MCA preferred.
• Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for a minimum of 2 years and a maximum of 3 years.
• Hands on experience in Node.js with sound understanding on it's Error-handling System, asynchronous programming.
• Working knowledge of Node.js package management and the tools ecosystem like npm.
• Good to have experience on AWS Platform and its services like Lambda, S3, DynamoDB, Cognito, SQS, SNS, EC2, CloudWatch, API Gateway, CloudFormation.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Bitbucket, work management tool like JIRA.
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude.
• Attention to details
4 freelancers are bidding on average ₹26389 for this job
I have got a good amount of experience in node js and lambda codes. I have planned and executed fast and efficient ways to code so that code is understandable, reusable and easily testable.