(Note: The Front end of the project shall be developed by us on Ionic 4/Angular 7. Developer is expected to design and integrate the backend of the project to the Mobile App and WebApp .)
The preliminary development of this project is split into three stages as follows:
Stage 1: Basic development of the chat services, including text, audio and video services in a one-to-one and one-to-many functionality.
Stage 2: Adding further functionalities and constraints as described in detail in the later part of this document.
Stage 3: Testing and deployment.
General scope and intended use is mainly aimed at being a many-to-one communication platform designed for vendors and consultants to have an open channel of communication with clients, centralized to one chat window. The resultant product will aim at streamlining the communication of common information to several people through a single chat window.
Classification of Users. App/WebApp will have three types of Users:
A. Global Admin: This User will have full access privileges and control on the various limiting factors of the app and its monetization tools. The Global Admin should, at his discretion, be able to provide rights and access to any or all of the administrative features of the app to a ‘Moderator’.
B. Moderator: A Moderator may be added onto running the day-to-day of the administrative end of the app, with rights and access as decided by the ‘Global Admin’.
C. End User: The ‘End User’ will have no administrative rights on the app, but only to his profile and associated entities being: personal messaging and; groups.
Use cases of the app:
A. Personal messaging: Two End Users can use the app/webapp for personal messaging
service like with WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger.
b. Groups: The dynamics of using Groups are as follows:
● End Users can create a group to broadcast certain information.
● It should be noted that only the Group Owner is privy to the replies of the individual members.
● Group Members will be able to see the group chat (in UI terms) as a private one-to-one correspondence.
● The members of the group will not be privy to the information of the other Group Members.
● For ease of use, the Group Owner should be able to sort the messages from a certain individual by tapping on the profile of the individual Group Member
● As a further functionality, each Group Owner will have an associated broadcasting board called the ‘Feed’.
● The ‘Feed’ function will be similar in nature to a WhatsApp status, but not time-bound. The data or message will be published on the ‘Feed’, similar to a status update on one’s Facebook profile. The information shared through the ‘Feed’ can be shared across the various groups that a User might have.
● Every End User will be able to see the ‘Feed’ posts from all the groups they are a part of.
1)User joining: 1 The app is intended to be publicly published on the Android and the iOS app stores and Users should be able to freely download and install the app.
2) A User may join the app by either registering themselves using their e-mail address, phone, Facebook, Google credentials or may join through an invitation link. The invitation link could be in the form of a hyperlink
3) Should a User join through an invitation link, once the registration (as elucidated in point 1) is done, the User should be navigated directly to the group or the personal chat that they have been invited to.
4) 4 Each User should have a unique identifier (@UserID) to facilitate.
4. Time frame, project management and budgeting:
● The intended time frame for this project is between three (3) and four (4) weeks.
● Project management will be done through a Trello service.
● We are looking for budget quotes from interested developers.
(Further details shall be shared to the developer on confirmation of the project)
8 freelancers are bidding on average ₹57656 for this job
Hey! There is the solution of your problem. I’ve been worked on Node.js for the last 2 years. My perfection is the biggest power that attract all the clients and hope so yours too. I think you should surely contact me.