I sell to my clients a service that is used through an API.
I need registration and login form (homepage), to enter the User Panel (client area).
In the User Panel of each client I need:
- The client can edit their basic information (Name, email, user, password).
- To be able to see the products (Subscription) contracted and the parameters of each one. There are 3 different products/subscriptions (they are static). Show payment history.
- Be able to pay for each product (Subscription) through Stripe. Great if it can be configured with automatic monthly payment.
- Optional, not mandatory in this project, possibility of testing the API that I offer through Swagger. No need to implement Swagger server, only client for testing (Swagger endpoint is external). See [login to view URL]
In the side menu (User Panel):
- Link to be able to contract a new subscription (select product and pay).
- List of the products (Subscription) contracted and when clicking on one of them show its parameters and be able to edit them. Simple parameters (Text, Bool).
Using React - Node.
A very simple design is enough for me (React @material-ui).
I need solid code (Use stable libraries), basic client parameters, basic Swagger Json to test.
Preferably use recognized third-party libraries. If it is recommended to use a third-party paid library, we pay for it separately.
Save all information in a database engine that you recommend.
The best example of what I need is here: [login to view URL]
Another example is the client portal that many Hosting companies have, the client registers, contracts a Plan, can see their plans, pay, Notify plan to expire, etc.
Include a simple manual to configure and build the server (Ubuntu 20).
8 freelancers are bidding on average $544 for this job
Hi, I am a react.js and node.js senior expert with 5+ years of rich experience. I can finish your project without trouble. If you want to meet the top developer, please contact me. Best Regards.
Greetings, I have been through your post details and I am interested in working on it as I am a professional developer . Kindly initiate a chat for more details. Looking forward to your response . Regards, Hamza