- Develop a web application for database management (MongoDB/PostgreSQL) to manage our various sets of configurations. Phase 1
- Load certain database content, display content in table-like view
- contents of the configurations are basically a multi level json structure containing string, int, float boolean, array and sub-tree. certain contents are modifiable. We could detail in later communication.
- by click certain button, modified content can be saved in the database and the content or the updated sections of the content is pushed into a predefinined collection in mongodb.
- The database content is a array of configurations for our internal software to use. The web application is only to manage those configurations visually and by writing in to the database, our software can react to the database change dynamically.
- The application is for internal use. It should be very responsive, however large scale scalability is not required.
- Unit/Integration/UI/System/Production testing, We could provide some simple sample configurations in the database.
- Help resolving issues when deployment to staging and production servers if any
- Front-end library: ReactJS/Vue
- Database: MongoDB, PostgreSQL(later not in this phase, but please keep this possibility in mind)
- Back-end language: Node.JS
- Back-end framework: ExpressJS
- Server: debian/ubuntu 19.04
Basically, the application's main purpose is to display various set of configurations (stored in a database) in the form of tables and allow users to view and modify them visually and comfortably.
please check the simplified design document.
1. At least 2 years of experience of Node/React/Vue development
2. Speaks and communicates in English
3. Code and comment in the English language
4. Technical and theoretical documentation ability
6. Able to work independently
7. Git control
8. Communications with Slack
9. Basic server configuration and deployment on AWS/Aliyun
10. Familiar using Docker containers
11. Paid by hour/efforts spent.
12. We provide basic visual design concept. We expect continous update on the development progress to match with our expectations.
Please send proposal indicating "configuration database management" proposal or bid in title.
20 freelancers are bidding on average €621 for this job
configuration database management Hi. I am senior vue.js/node.js developer with rich experience. I have checked all your requirements. Could we discuss more details in PM? Thanks. Wang
Hello, I am a MEAN stack developer. I'm interested in your project. I have some questions to ask you. Click on "Chat" to discuses more. Thanks & Regards Mohammod
I can implement this in NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS and MongoDB Atlas. I can use git and docker, I can deploy it in a docker container if you like. I developed several similar projects.