We need to develop a multi-platform desktop application to manage product, ingredients, recipes and menus of a restaurant.
The software could perform simple calculations based on products prices and ingredients used in recipes.
We are mainly frontend developers with experience in Angular. Because of this and the requirements of the project, we choose Electron + Angular as the prefered technology stack, but we are open to hear any advice or proposal.
Project technology stack:
* Electron v11.0.3.
* Angular 11.
* NeDB (for persistence).
We are open to another solutions for the database, but the application should work on Windows, MacOS and Linux.
Main app features.
* Store information about restaurant (name, location, etc).
* Store information about products, recipes, ingredients (some could have images associated).
* Perform budget calculations based on product prices.
* Create and manage menu options and prices.
* Export/import all stored information.
* Option to import products in bulk.
* Support for multiple languages (English as primary).
* Support for licensing the app (** optional).
We will provide in advance:
* Base project with the used technology stack.
* Detailed requirements document.
* Database schema. How items should be related.
* Mockups and designs of all screens of the application.
12 freelancers are bidding on average €1245 for this job
Hello . Hope you are well . I am an app programmer so i can make this app in two days . i have done a lot of restaurants app so if you are interested write me here