This project is long-term project.
Contract is about 2 yrs.
No agency, No fake profiles. individual freelancer.
I will only hire honesty and skilled experienced developer.
I want to build a web & mobile app that helps professionals advance in their careers by building a relationship with employers well in advance of looking for a job.
We're looking to launch our first MVP in December.
To that end, we are looking for a senior full-stack engineer with extensive experience building native mobile apps with ReactJS, React Native, NodeJS, and Amazon or Google Cloud Platform.
As a Senior Full-stack Engineer, you will work alongside the Head of Engineering to drive the technical implementation of our main mobile app and have ownership of a greenfield project.
- Own technical development for the mobile front-end and be the go-to expert on mobile/web development
- build PAAS and SAAS on AWS or GCP.
- Use Firebase and Mongodb
- Build, test and ship customer-facing features that look and feel native using tools and frameworks like React/Vue, React Native, Typescript, ES6, Redux etc.
- Write, test and review code
- As required, leverage native APIs for deeper integrations with iOS/Android platforms.
- Improve the build process and deployment to allow the delivery of features and fixes to customers quickly
- Use agile practices to provide a foundation for iterative product development
- TDD and Tslint experienced.
- Fluent English speaker.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrated expertise with React.js and Node.JS
- Deep understanding and extensive experience with building and delivering native mobile apps using React Native
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS and mobile UI in general
- A product mindset - an adept of experimenting to find innovative solutions to real customer problems
- Knowledge of the Android/iOS SDKs
- Previous experience with early-stage startups
- Experience or exposure to GraphQL
- Experience with Python
Here's what a week looks like:
- Monday morning: sprint plan, sprint elaboration and estimation
- Friday afternoon: Sprint demo & sprint review
-- 5 minute standup with the team
-- Pair programming with other developers
-- Commits are pushed by the end of each day
Tools you will be using to collaborate with the team:
- Jira, Confluence, Github, Slack
I am looking to start as soon as possible